Creating filtered version of banner image.

AKAUS Products

#MacBrumLive 21st Century Rum Runners - Reborn

Digital Album Download

This is a Charity Album... 21st Century Rum Runners (reborn) NOW AVAILABLE BY MAIL ORDER DIRECT ON OUR HOME PAGE FOOTER SECTION & ALSO THE QEHB CHARITY HUB WITHIN THE MAIN ATRIUM OF THE QE.

This is a an album reviving the vibe of groundbreaking club The Rumm Runner, which broke new acts like Duran Duran, Steve Strange, Visage and Billy Fury, extolling the virtues of sharing is caring with tracks from up and coming #Electronic Music Producers, Dj's, Songwriters & Bands... All in aid of 2 fantastic charities who've helped many people through Cancer (including AKAUS's James the Saxxman Renford)... helping people and their families affected by cancer and other life changing illnesses survive it, recover from it or live a good quality of life with it! Please buy the Album as 80% of album sales goes to Macmillan Cancer Support and QEHB Charity (split 50/50), the remainder 20% goes to Production costs (5%) and Online Store and Distributors CD Baby.

We The 'MacBrumLive' Collective thank you for your generosity in advance!


AKAUS Release News & Links

*NEWS ON RELEASES & LIVE DATES*

JANUARY 2019

See Calendar Section for info on forthcoming Releases and events 

INFO VIA FACEBOOK TOO

R.O.H.M.P.A returns in October 2019 tbc!

Dj CoolHandDuke one member of the Collective Known as Artistes Known As Us now has a Weekly Saturday & Now a Sunday Resident Radio Show for #Beachradioco the newest and brightest Online Radio Show in the UK/World right now with exciting things in the pipeline for 2019...  Every Saturday 14.00hrs BST/GMT every Sunday 12noon BST/GMT, To Tune in, Click on Icon Flyer below!

  1. CASA DISCO II our revolutionary music album of last year is available now via Beatport, iTunes, Amazon, Deezer, Apple Music and many more good online stores or as Physical CD direct from us (with additional exclusive limited edition Mixes)... Buy it Now and support independent musicians tha do the Electronic House Thang LIVE!!!
  2. AKAUS Tracks are feature on a charity album #MacBrumLive21stcenturyrumrunnersreborn available on #CDBaby or via mail order here on this website. In June we'll be touring with our mobile 'pop up' record store to sell this album in CD Format with Bonus CD with unreleased projects and mixes on it from Artistes Known as Us, as well as selling the new Album Casa Disco II, #watchthisspace !!!
  3. Stiletto being remixed by up & coming U.S Dj/Producer... DJ7Teen release date is now March 2019! Final touches still being worked on by Jojo! All the best stuff takes longer than you think occasionaly...
  4. Dj CoolHandDuke to release a remix project that he has collaborated with both DJ7Teen February 14th 2019

 ONE WORLD ONE PEOPLE ONE NATION UNDER A GROOVE!'

 

BUY AKAUS Albums in CD Format Direct

CD Album & EP Orders

SOCIAL NETWORKING

AKAUS Event Calendar

  • March 28, 2019
    The Chameleon, Nottingham, GB
     
  • May 23, 2019
    The Ruin Digbeth, Birmingham, West Midlands
     
  • June 23, 2019
    The Troubadour, London, GB
     

Join the AKA Us email list!

AKAUs Current Playlist April 2018

Funked Up Trance Thing / The Journey and More

Special Subscriptions

Unsubscribe from Subscriptions